Tyche “Statto” Shepherd has some really interesting reports going around right now and I think I’m going to have to poke her about using some of them, but the results of her private estate survey for April are in. As usual I won’t report all the findings, you can find them in the link. There isn’t anything eye catching in terms of changes in land holdings this month, the grid has shrunk and at a faster rate than in March but one interesting point to note is the change in class of Servers, there has been a leap, a rather significant one, in class 8 hardware.
Now remember this is a survey, not a census, so there are margins of error.
The key points I will highlight for this survey are:
- Private Regions down 158 regions (0.8% since last month)
- Total private regions now stand at 20,324
- Estimated monthly tier income – US$4,091,000 +/- US$51,000 (Down around $45,000 or 1.1% on last month).
- Top 20 landowners own 38.3% of private regions (Up 0.8% on last month).
- Top 20 landowners pay 30.7% of private region tier (Up 0.4% on last month).
Nothing earth shattering in these figures, although the decline in private regions was higher during April at 0.8%, when compare to March where it was 0.3%.
Whereas the top 20 landowners holdings are up slightly, the Top 10 are down slightly, very slightly at 0.1%.