Vallacia at Fantasy Faire 2015 has been created by Mayah Parx and is described as :
A floating market town, a bustling trade hub where denizens of the Fairelands come to trade for even the most obscure of items. Dark & weatherbeaten, all matter of constructions crisscross the waters to keep this hodgepodge of shacks,stalls and barges afloat. Magical mysteries abound in this haven for traders and thieves alike.
The floating market town is easy to see but this region is also full of the weird and the wonderful, including artwork.
This weird and wonderful setting makes it an ideal location for Sredni Vashtar’s (AKA Sredni Eel) Avatar Bizarre, which, as its name implies, sells items that are in some cases bizarre. However Avatar Bizarre are also purveyors of fine clothing, eyes, outfits, Chinese shoulder dragons and more!
At Fantasy Faire Avatar Bizarre are promoting a number of items, which include :
- Boudica armor – Available in six colors (blue, brown, green, purple, red, and teal). Materials enhanced. Rigged.
- Boudica Boots – sold separately of the armor, include a rigged and unrigged pair, are materials enhanced, and include a color change HUD.
- Goblin King and Goblin Queen – Rigged mesh (male and female versions), available in 7 colors each (black, blue, brown, green, purple, red, and teal).
- Goblin King and Queen jackets are also sold as separate items and include color change HUDs.
- Apophis and Woodsprite eyes each come with one pair of mesh eyes (color HUD included, plus all the colors on system layer eyes.
Then there are items that are on sale for the benefit of Relay For Life.